Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the challenge of making a life: finding meaning, livelihood and social connectedness. Drawing on research with young people, the analysis goes beyond traditional treatment of youth issues or 'problems', providing discussion of topics like young people's learning and work, their creativity, wellbeing and active citizenship.
- Author BiographyANI WIERENGA is a Research Fellow at the Australian Youth Research Centre, the University of Melbourne, Australia. As a youth-worker and sociologist, she is interested in understanding the social conditions which support young lives in a time of rapid social change, in strengthening connections between young people and their communities, and exploring the power of story.
- Author(s)Ani Wierenga
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.