All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Playwrights for Change: An Anti-Bullying Play Anthology is a collection of fourteen short plays written by middle school students from across the United States on the subject of bullying. These plays won their local Young Playwrights for Change competitions and were then submitted to the national competition sponsored by Theatre for Young Audiences/USA and the American Alliance for Theatre & Education. This collection represents the competition's inaugural year (2013-14).
- Author BiographyTheatre for Young Audiences/usa (tyausa.org) is a national service organization whose mission is to promote the power of professional theatre for young audiences through excellence, collaboration, and innovation across cultural and international boundaries. Founded in 1965 as ASSITEJ/USA, TYA/USA is the only theatre organization in the United States which has the development of professional theatre for young audiences and international exchange as its primary mandates. The American Alliance for Theatre & Education (aate.com) connects and inspires a growing collective of theatre artists, educators, and scholars committed to transforming young people and communities through the theatre arts.
- Author(s)Theatre for Young Audiences/Usa
- PublisherTya Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTya Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byStan Foote
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.