Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.76Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionAiming to familiarise seven to eleven year olds with yachts and family sailing, this is the ideal book to help the young sailor feel part of the family crew. It explains, with the help of clear and colourful illustrations, how a boat sails, and describes the different types of boats, flags, ropes, kts, weather and tides. Colour photographs will help inspire the young sailor, and with the help of a glossary and a sailing quiz, they will soon be able to understand, enjoy and participate in activities on board a yacht.
- Author BiographyFor almost all of his life, Basil Mosenthal has sailed all over the world. The author of several bestselling books for Adlard Coles Nautical, he has a talent for explaining, very simply, subjects that may at first seem rather complicated. Recent books include Learning to Sail, Learning the Rule of the Road, Learning to Crew, The Powerboater's Guide, Getting Afloat and Test Yourself on the Rule of the Road.
- Author(s)Basil Mosenthal
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Notediagrams, colour photos, glossary
- Weight264 g
- Width210 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 7 To 11
- Interest AgeFrom 7 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.