All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionLucy stole her friend Rose's 'happily ever after' because she wanted Rose's husband, Peter, and Lucy always gets what she wants. Big mistake. Rose was the ideal wife and is the ideal mother; Lucy was the perfect mistress. Connie - best friend to both Lucy and Rose - is stuck in the middle. She's got Lucy's worries about being wife, mother and career bitch in one ear and Rose's struggle at being a plain old single mum in the other. But Connie has her own troubles: she's just got the hang of family life when an old flame pops up to rekindle a bit of passion ...on the side. For Rose, Lucy and Connie - young wives all - it looks like there's a few more twists in the marriage tale still to come.
- Author BiographyAdele Parks was born in Teeside, north-east England and now lives in Guildford with her husband and son. Her earlier novels, Playing Away, Game Over, Larger than Life, The Other Woman's Shoes, Still Thinking of You and Husbands were all bestsellers and are published in over twenty different countries.
- PrizesShortlisted for Romantic Novelists' Association Awards: Novel of the Year 2008.
- Author(s)Adele Parks
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Weight390 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.