All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.64Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
About this product
- DescriptionDave Lieberman is a young, hungry, and hot new chef who can take the simplest, freshest ingredients and turn them into an eye-popping feast for every one of your senses. Everybody wants to kw what's for dinner--from the people eating it to the person cooking it. Dave's got answers to that question for every night of the week--and every kind of party you might want to throw. From romantic dinners for two, to the casual sit-down for four or more, to the party buffet for the crowd you've been meaning to gather, Dave's recipes are easy, original, and -fail crowd-pleasers. He kws that one wants to buy a dozen ingredients for one recipe, so he focuses on making the most of everything you use. With Dave's meals, prices are reasonable, waste is nexistent, and food is glorious. Dave's American cuisine has something for everyone--fresh and easy salads, soups, and starters; main courses such as Potato-Chip-Crusted Salmon and fragrant Beef Stew; side dishes such as Asian-Style Slaw and Basil-Chive Red Potato Mash; and desserts like Raspberry Cream Parfait and wicked and wonderful things with chocolate. Mix in recipes and advice for throwing an amazing brunch, an indoor tailgate party, and the best happy hour anyone can imagine, and you'll find yourself, as Dave did, with friends who love being around you and your fresh, original, and delicious meals.
- Author BiographyDave Lieberman is a graduate of Yale University where he first began his cooking show, Campus Cuisine, which aired on New Haven's public access channel and was received with huge enthusiasm. He hosts Good Deal With Dave Lieberman on the Food Network as well as Eat This With Dave Lieberman on FoodNetwork.com. He currently lives in New York and works as a personal chef.
- Author(s)D. Leiberman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width186 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.