All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionNew research in nutrition and weight loss has revealed an amazing discovery: the brain virtually neglected in all other diet plans is the most important organ in dieting. Dieters can actually lose weight by eating foods, nutrients, teas, and spices that change the chemical balance of the brain for permanent weight loss a major factor contributing to how quickly the body ages. In fact, everyone can take years off their age by changing their brain chemistry. In Younger (Thinner) You Diet, Dr. Eric Braverman expands upon concepts introduced in Younger You to present a totally new approach to lifelong weight management, where the key is t found in counting carbs, fat grams, or calories. Obesity is a brain chemical imbalance, an addictive disorder, treated successfully only through the combined approach of diet, nutrients, and hormones. One of the foremost experts in integrative medicine, kwn for his work on the brain-body connection, Dr. Braverman teaches readers: -which foods naturally boost the body's production of dopamine, the chemical in the brain that tells the body to start its fat-burning engine-how to choose foods, supplements, teas, and spices even hormones and medicine to avoid the effects of other aging organs that can destroy one's metabolism-how to personalize the diet for specific health concerns, such as heart problems, aging skin, weak muscles, and achy joints Eliminating the frustration and deprivation of conventional dieting, Younger (Thinner) You Diet will help anyone turn back the clock to a slimmer, healthier, younger you.
- Author BiographyERIC R. BRAVERMAN, MD, is the best-selling author of Younger You and director of the PATH Medical Center and PATH Foundation. He has been featured in People, US Weekly, New York, and Vogue, among other publications. Dr. Braverman lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dr Eric R Braverman
- PublisherRodale Press
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.