All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStrategic Victory Manual for Veterans and their Families Recover From and Overcome PTSD By Applying These 15 Successful Principles Together! Every day, twenty-two veterans commit suicide. Nine percent of all inmates have served on active duty. Over eight percent of the homeless are veterans. PTSD and other mental illnesses affect families and friends as well. In this revolutionary Itty Bitty Book, Earl J. Katigbak shows you how to cope with issues veterans face as a family and community. Apply these simple and effective 15 principles with your veteran and family in order to recover from and claim victory over PTSD. In this book, you will discover: * What to do if your veteran becomes suicidal. * How veterans can re-assimilate into the lives of their children. * How to find the right therapist. Pick up a copy of this powerful book today and discover how to heal from PTSD and other issues you and your family may be facing with your veteran.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Earl J. Katigbak is a Marine Corps Veteran, having served multiple deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan. After receiving his master's degree in psychology, Earl now spends his time helping veterans who have been affected by Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and other issues.
- Author(s)Earl J Katigbak
- PublisherSuzy Prudden
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSuzy Prudden
- Out-of-print date17/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.