All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're an entrepreneur or small business owner, have you ever thought about becoming a published author? A book sets you up as an expert and as an authority, giving you credibility and even some celebrity. Your book markets and pre-sells you, giving prospects and clients a chance to get to kw you, your expertise, and your business -- all without any pressure. Getting your book created and published is easier and faster than you think! In Your Best Business Card: How to Stand Out from the Competition with Your Very Own Book, you'll discover - the marketing benefits of having a book - the secret to outdoing your competition - how to push past your major concerns about writing a book - how to get started on your book - how to compile the content for your book - the key steps in preparing your book for publication Stand out from your competition. Get your copy today!
- Author BiographyIda Shessel has been a professional speaker and author for over 30 years. It has been her ongoing mission to help individuals and corporate teams across North America and beyond enhance their presentation, facilitation, and writing skills. Ida has worked with leading organizations in the fields of technology, finance, pharmaceutical, government, higher education, and more. As CEO of Lindmaur Publishing, Ida works with small business owners to create and publish their best business card.
- Author(s)Ida Shessel
- PublisherLindmaur Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindmaur Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.