All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA growing body of neuroscience research has established the principle of neuroplasticity; a powerfully hopeful message that we can use our minds to change our brains in the direction of greater health and well-being. The key to shaping this change rests in how we direct and focus and our attention. In an easy-to-use workbook format this publication offers a strengths based, preventative, positive approach, grounded in neuroscience research, for creating a stronger sense of overall well-being. It contains more than 65 unique writing prompts and a facilitator's guide with complete facilitation plans for 1-hour, 90 minutes and 2-hour groups.
- Author BiographyDeborah Ross, LPC is a licensed psychotherapist in the Washington DC area. She has graduated from both the Mindsight Institute's program in interpersonal neurobiology and the Therapeutic Writing Institute, from which she earned the Certified Journal Therapist credential. Kathleen Adams LPC is a licensed psychotherapist in Denver, Colorado. She is the founder/director of the Center for Journal Therapy and the online Therapeutic Writing Institute and is the series editor for the It's Easy to W.R.I.T.E. expressive writing series.
- Author(s)Deborah Ross,Kathleen Adams
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIt's Easy to W.R.I.T.E. Expressive Writing
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight490 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.