All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
About this product
- DescriptionYour breath is a gateway to the vastness of the universe--and the path to your highest fulfillment. This is the premise behind Your Breathing Body, a landmark two-volume breathwork curriculum from esteemed meditation teacher and Tibetan Buddhist scholar Reggie Ray.Volume Two contains 10 CDs for the advanced practitioner. Blending somatic practices and breathing techniques from cultures and traditions around the world, Reggie gives you a practice-focused program that will show you how to fathom your breath to its full depths for physical healing, emotional balance, and, ultimately, the direct experience of who you are and where you fit in the cosmos.
- Author BiographyReginald A. RayReginald A. Ray, PhD, is the co-founder and spiritual director of Dharma Ocean Foundation, dedicated to the evolution and flowering of the somatic teachings of Tibetan Tantra. He is a lineage holder in the tradition of Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche. Reggie is the author of several books including Touching Enlightenment and The Awakening Body. He makes his residence in Crestone and Boulder, Colorado. For more, visit dharmaocean.org.
- Author(s)Reginald A. Ray
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight363 g
- Width175 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement10 Audio CDs
- Running Time675
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.