Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.99+ AU $11.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionYour Business Degree helps business and commerce students to maximise their chances of success in their degree studies and increase their readiness for employment after they graduate. By targeting the development of graduate competencies and academic skills, in line with TEQSA requirements, this book will help facilitate critical, minimum learning outcomes for any business student. It will be particularly appropriate for AACSB-accredited Business degrees as it is closely aligned to Assurance of Learning standards and requirements. Your Business Degree can be used as a foundation text, and throughout the period of a degree. Students can study and practise the skills in their own time; the materials can also be delivered through lectures and tutorials, whether in stand-alone 'academic skills' segments or as embedded elements in discipline and content-specific settings.
- Author(s)Andrea Reid,Ros McCulloch
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.