Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionYears ago you made baptismal promises on behalf of your child. Now, as Confirmation approaches that child prepares to claim a Christian identity all his or her own. But how can you be sure your son or daughter is ready for such a step? What, indeed, does readiness mean at your youngster's age? Your Child's Confirmation will help you sort things through while you and your child prepare for the sacrament. Each chapter offers questions for reflection or discussion and passages from the liturgy of the sacrament, Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church for prayerful meditation. This sacramental preparation resource concludes with a look at the Confirmation rite itself.
- Author BiographyCarol Luebering is the author of many articles and books, including other Handing on the Faith titles and A Retreat With Job and Julian of Norwich: Trusting That All Will Be Well.
- Author(s)Carol Luebering
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width125 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.