All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching has proven to be one of the most power and effective ways for leaders to develop and improve their performance. Yet working one-on-one with a coach is t always possible. If you want the experience of masterful coaching, Your Coach (In a Book) provides a time-efficient and affordable solution. Based on the authors' highly successful Masterful Coaching approach, Your Coach (In a Book) is designed to help you master your trickiest leadership, business, and career challenges. Throughout, master-level coaches Robert Hargrove and Michel Renaud engage the reader in a coaching conversation about your most important goals, pivotal decisions, bothersome issues, and dilemmas. Your Coach (In A Book) simulates the experience of working with a personal coach. drawing on thousands of hours of coaching conversations. It gives you the insights you need to set aspirational goals, master the corporate chessboard, and create new openings for action where you are stuck or ineffective.
- Author BiographyRobert Hargrove is chairman of Masterful Coaching, Inc., of Brookline, Massachusetts, and a former director of the Harvard Leadership Research Project. Hargrove focuses on inspiring and empowering executive leaders in business, government, and nonprofit sectors to make a difference in their world. He is the author of Masterful Coaching (from Jossey-Bass), Mastering the Art of Creative Collaboration , E-Leader , and other books. Michel Renaud is a senior partner in Masterful Coaching, Inc. He is the mastermind behind the acclaimed Action Coaching program, which is for people in groups.
- Author(s)Michel Renaud,Robert Hargrove
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.