All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionListen closely... Take a deep breath and relax is just what the Dr. ordered. Your Coffee Break for the Brain is a tribute to life and humanity. The nature of these Stories and Quotes, Inspirations and Tips range from emotional and heart warming to educational. These stories excite the imagination. Your Coffee Break for the Brain is designed to help you de-stress and make time to relax even in the middle of your busiest and most hectic day. The compilation of famous quotes and inspirations easily help you let go of old bagage and shift into your own personal power instantly.
- Author BiographyDr. Jane Cundy is a Doctor of Divinity, Certified Master Negotiator, Certified Business Coach, Registered Corporate Coach and a Master of Neuro-Linguistics. Her clientele includes private industry, non-profits, Native American tribes/nations; and federal and local government agencies. As a keynote speaker, Dr. Jane spoke at the 2002 Third Annual China-U. S. Conference on Women's Issues in Beijing, China on the topic of Empowering Individuals to Stop the Abuse. Dr. Jane has been a keynote speaker for the American Indian Chamber of Commerce Economic Summit, Laff's Comedy Cafe, International Conference for the National Pest Management Association, Albuquerque Economic Development, ABQ Leadership Conference, New Mexico Lodging Association, National Association of Pest Management's Southwest Conference, New Mexico EEO and Diversity Conference as well as created and facilitated workshops for organizations and regional conferences nationally and in Canada. She has facilitated/instructed workshops for private industries, non-profit organizations, Native American Tribes and Nations and for federal and local government agencies. Some Positions Dr. Jane has held during her career are as the Hearing Officer in Sandoval County, New Mexico's administrative and employee disputes where she served in that position for fourteen years. She has held the position of Sales Manager for different Oil Companies in Massachusetts, served as the Business Advocate and Manager an internationally recognized artist, and served as a Mediator for the New Mexico Court Systems in criminal, civil, child abuse and child custody cases. Dr. Jane has written and published two books; Lessons of the Rose...Six Steps to Personal Empowerment and Eating the Elephant Workbook designed for building a small business from inception to implementation. She has also written numerous articles that have been published by the Albuquerque Journal, and CEO, an international magazine, out of South Africa among others. Dr. Jane' most recent accomplishment is the authoring, development and presentation of a five courses specific to law enforcement and DPS professionals; with all being certified for Continuing Education Credits across the Western United States.
- Author(s)Dr Jane F Cundy
- PublisherBusiness Connection Services
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Connection Services
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.