All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDream interpretation doesn't have to be an intellectual exercise. Try exploring the true meaning of dreams with your heart and discover your own innate wisdom. Refreshingly simply, unique, and intuitive, Ana Lora Garrard's approach to dream exploration is based on the premise that dreams reflect your own inner wisdom. Engaging the heart, mind, and body, these easy-to-use tools help you interpret the messages your soul is communicating. You can also apply these exercises to your everyday life, or waking dreams, for insights into work, heath, relationships, finances, and spiritual awakening. What's the significance of recurring images, nightmares, and dreams of loved ones who have died? Can dreams predict the future, provide healing, or open the door to a higher power? All of these questions and more are answered in this one-of-a-kind, holistic guide to dream analysis.
- Author BiographyAna Lora Garrard is a teacher, author, and dream expert with more than twenty-five years of experience in consulting, lecturing, and giving workshops on dream exploration. She lives in northern California with her two children. Visit her online at www.analora.com.
- Author(s)Ana Lora Garrard
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.