All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever worry what people think of you? Do you ever feel inadequate? Do you ever say 'yes' when you mean ''? Are you frightened of failure? These are your erroneous zones - infuriating little quirks of personality that are barriers to a fuller, richer life. Just about everyone has erroneous zones - but w, with the help of this book, you can learn how to overcome and eliminate them for good. Written by a top psychiatrist, YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES is a must for everyone who has ever been dissatisfied with themselves and their lives. After all, body's perfect - but you can go a long way by trying!
- Author BiographyDr Wayne Dyer is a former therapist and Associate Professor in the graduate school at St John's University in New York. He has become a millionaire from the sales of his books.
- Author(s)Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width134 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.