All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAccepting arthritis is t the same as accepting pain. Most patients of arthritis believe there is thing they can do about the pain that accompanies the disease, and that any exercise of the joint will further worsen it. This handy and effective book dissolves such myths and explains the causes, prevention and management of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and osteoporosis. Covering a variety of factors like diet and exercise, this handy book is an eye-opener.
- Author BiographyVinod Wadhwa has worked as a consulting physician for over twenty years, as well as an ardent advocate of patient education. He believes the first line of treatment lies in educating the patient, and the healing follows.
- Author(s)Vinod Dr. Wadhwa
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight108 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.