All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Financial Action Plan outlines twelve simple steps that will improve your level of financial literacy as well as help you forge the financial future you desire. Today, financial kwledge means financial power, and in Your Financial Action Plan, youa ll be introduced to the important personal financial issues that affect your life. With this book as your guide, youa ll learn how to: aeo Make the most of your mortgage aeo Maintain a good credit rating aeo Build your retirement savings aeo Negotiate with your local bank to get the best deals aeo Navigate the ins and outs of insurance aeo Create a will aeo Handle tax deductions and credits aeo And much more Filled with practical guidance and extensive expertise, Your Financial Action Plan will help you build the type of financial life youa ve always wanted.
- Author BiographyG. COTTER CUNNINGHAM is an authority on personal finance. For over a decade, he has given consumers expert advice on their important finan--cial matters. Mr. Cunningham is the Chief Operating Officer of Bankrate, Inc., which operates Bankrate.com, the most--visited personal finance rate information Web site in the world. Mr. Cunningham and his colleagues provide consumers with comparative data and practical advice on CDs, mortgages, auto loans, banking, taxes, and financial planning. Bankrate.com helps consumers to select the best financial institution for their particular needs. Bankrate provides financial data and information to a network of more than 75 partners, including Yahoo!, America Online, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times. Cotter Cunningham has a unique background and perspective on personal finance. He has spent almost his entire career in finance, from working as a loan officer and running an Internet--based credit card program, to advising companies on financial strategy. Cotter believes the first step in financial independence is to foster a basic understanding of the who, what, why, where, and when of financial matters. In Your Financial Action Plan, he provides readers with the knowledge they need to plan their financial future. He lives in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, with his wife and children.
- Author(s)G.Cotter Cunningham
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.