CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop a GPS system to navigate your successful life! Through brainstorming, written exercises, and big thinking, the reader will discover their innate gifts & talents, dreams & accomplishments, viable career options, as well as self-empowerment tools to reach their full potential. This book was written for middle schoolers, but because of its timeless principles, it can be an effective life development tool for all ages. When you really kw who you are, then you really kw what to do.
- Author BiographyThrough her non-profit, A Brilliant Life Foundation, Jessica teaches youth to believe in themselves and be all they were created to be. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her wonderful husband, three amazing sons, and her dog named Hampton.
- Author(s)Jessica C Dehart
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.