All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionYour God Given Dignity begins with an introductory explanation of God s love and the part we play in our relationship with Him and others. It is set up as a devotional (thirty days of practices) to help the reader live their best life. Each day has a quote or verse with insights, followed by practices to engage with. The book utilizes key learning strategies involving every sense that God has given us to imbed new ideas and behaviors into the mind and heart in a gentle way. It also incorporates pictures to further the emotional impact and attachment to key concepts, because our emotions are often used when making critical decisions in our lives. This will give readers positive images so that their brains can track more positively. One of the most challenging things we face in life is making the best decisions with the information we have. When we have practiced our connection with God and are at peace, we can hear the still small voice and renew our minds much easier, making the best decisions for ourselves and our loved ones.
- Author BiographyJacqui Biernat, an author of several children s books, holds a BA degree from SUNY Potsdam, taught elementary school, and considers her greatest life achievement her family of four adult children and two grandchildren. She and her husband of thirty-six years have also weathered his Naval service, getting degrees in biblical research together, his corporate VP job with travel, his consulting jobs involving international travel, as well as being landlords, entrepreneurs, and speakers. Her life struggles with weight and self-esteem, bringing her back to her connection with God, motivate her to continue reaching out with her message in spite of being an introvert. Within the past four years Jacqui has acquired three coaching certifications and has been on a Spotlite Radio show.
- Author(s)Jacqui Biernat
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byReverend Linus A Mathis
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.