All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why you don't feel entirely alone even when you are? Maybe it's because you really aren't. And if you attune yourself to that being of light that resides beside you, behind you, and in front of you, you will meet your constant companion, whose sole purpose is to guide you through life: your very own Guardian Angel. The time spent with your Guardian Angel here on earth can help you to reap great benefits during this lifetime. Denny Sargent writes, In my academic and personal research, I came upon the concept of the Guardian Angel a number of times over the years. I was amazed to discover instructions on how to meet your Guardian Angel that were thousands of years old. This changed my entire life. I longer had to look to others for spiritual authority or wisdom. Then I discovered that every culture had within it the concept of a Guardian Angel or Guardian Spirit, or Ally. The idea transcends time and culture; it is universal. I felt that this secret should t be left hidden and obscure but should be dusted off, simplified, and offered to all. Your Guardian Angel and You is a thoroughly intriguing read about the fascinating history of the Guardian Angel, why you need one, and how to prepare to meet yours. In fact, if a feeling of dread ever kept you from taking a turn down a certain road, getting in a car, or taking a certain flight, you may already have met your Guardian Angel. Once you establish, nurture, and expand your relationship with your Guardian Angel, you can expect terrific things in return. Ask specific questions and receive specific answers. Define and refine your dreams. Lean on the wisdom and insight of your Guardian Angel to give you a form of heaven on Earth right w where your dreams can be lived.
- Author BiographyDenny Sargent is a writer, teacher, and practicing Eclectic Ritualist. He has written for a number of Pagan and magickal magazines. Both Denny and his wife, Sophia, currently hold workshops and festivals out of their Forest Yurt set in the woods behind their house in Seattle, Washington. He is the author of The Tao of Birth Days and co-author with Sophia of The Magical Garden.
- Author(s)Denny Sargent
- PublisherRed Wheel/Weiser
- Date of Publication30/12/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMaine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRed Wheel/Weiser
- Weight400 g
- Width229 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.