Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionChances are you're reading this book (the National Institutes of Health Publication 06-5270) because you or someone close to you has heart disease. Perhaps your doctor has recently told you that you have a heart condition, and you're looking for information on how to take good care of yourself. Perhaps you've kwn about your condition for some time and are interested in the latest kwledge on treatment and self-care. Perhaps you've recently had a heart attack or heart surgery and want some guidance on making the best possible recovery. This book will address all of these concerns. It is a step-by-step guide to helping people with heart disease make decisions that will protect and improve their heart health. It will give you information about lifestyle habits, medicines, and other treatments that can lessen your chances of having a heart attack-either a first attack or a repeat one. If you have already had a heart attack or have undergone a heart procedure, you will find guidance on how to recover well, both physically and emotionally. But this book is t just about preventing and treating problems. It is also about how to live well with heart disease. It will help you to make decisions that allow you to live as fully, healthfully, and enjoyably as possible, even as you cope with the demands of your heart condition. As you read this book, you will find that caring for your heart and caring for yourself are deeply intertwined. To find out why and how, read on.
- Author(s)Marian Sandmaier,National Institutes of Health,U S Department of Healt Human Services
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.