All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first fully illustrated, commercially published guide to the energy medicine technique of Pranic Healing, written by a medical doctor and master healer for the everyday person. What if the secret to good health lies t in surgery or medication but in the palm of your very own hand? Incredibly, your hands can heal you--with the energy medicine of Pranic Healing. The word prana detes the body's own natural, vital, self-healing energy. This book will teach you the many ways in which you can incorporate safe, effective Pranic Healing techniques into your daily life to heal physical, psychological, and emotional problems and stay well. In <i>Your Hands Can Heal You</i>, you'll find easy-to-learn methods to generate energy, including n-touch hand movements; the basic tenets of energetic hygiene; full-body breathing; and brief meditations. With the expert training and guidance of Stephen Co, you'll learn how to conquer a wide range of disorders, including: -headaches -backaches -irritable bowel syndrome -arthritis -insomnia -hypertension -congestion -menstrual cramps -depression With step-by-step instructions, line drawings, and real-life stories of medical recovery, this revolutionary health reference can provide you with all the help you need to help yourself--with your own two hands.
- Author Biography<b>Master Stephen Co</b>, a personal student of Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui, is one of only four Master Pranic Healers in the world, and the World Pranic Healing Organization's Senior Instructor responsible for teaching throughout the United States. Over the last ten years, Master Co has averaged 100 free, open-to-the-public presentations and instructional classes per year and has taught thousands of people in the United States, Mexico, and the Philippines. He was the first licensee of Pranic Healing outside the Philippines.
- Author(s)M D Eric B Robins,Master Stephen Co
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.