CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $13.24Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story that comes straight from the American Main Street, about the struggle to save homes jeopardized by the Great Recession. It is a story about dealing with banks, about using the internet to learn about the ways in which others are also struggling. It is about heartbreak, success, and about the potential for the death of the American Dream if we do t wake up and really see what is going on. This book is written in the first person by a homeowner who has surfed the nightmare of loan modification hell for almost two years. It is a story that is being rewritten in thousands of homes across this nation. The author's journey has a wonderful twist, however, because it is also the story of how the she met six women who have blessed her life in untold ways throughout this nightmare. These women, the seven sisters have never met in person, but are each others' daily lifelines. It would be interesting to learn if there are other sisterhoods or brotherhoods out there like this one.
- Author BiographyBarbara Caldwell is a Chicago native who transplanted to Northern California in the late seventies. She has a batchelor of science degree in Journalism, and a doctorate in Organizational Leadership. Barbara is a community mediator and facilitator, and an active member of the local Rotary club. She has been a member of a women's book club for seven years, and treasures the time she gets to spend with these long time friends. The mother of two twenty-something sons, Dr. Caldwell is unabashedly proud of the people that they have become.
- Author(s)Barbara E Caldwell Ed D
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.