CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionYour Investment Guide to Thailand is essential reading for foreign investors as well as anyone considering relocating or retiring in Thailand. No other source, either in print or online, encompasses the range of information and advice contained in these pages. The book avoids jargon and sales pitches in favor of plain English and easy-to-understand tables, graphs, and checklists that are supported by real-life examples. It introduces the major investment choices in Thailand -- real estate, gold, stocks, bonds, managed funds, and investment in a business -- and gives details of past performance and investment procedures. It also provides advice for people moving to Thailand, including legal issues like visas and work permits, and an overview of key ecomic, political, and social trends. The book adopts a critical and unapologetic approach to Thai investment opportunities, exposing potential risks and benefits to ensure the selection of the most appropriate investments.
- Author BiographyBruce Bickerstaff has more than twenty years' experience in professional and management roles in both the Australian government and private sectors. Over the past decade he has been an active investor and part-time resident of Thailand. Korn Chatikavanij is the Finance Minister of Thailand.
- Author(s)Bruce Bickerstaff
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note43 illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.