All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionJust get laid off? What do you do first? Not sure what to do next? In this book, Jeff will share some of the most popular tips that he has gleaned over the past several years from thousands of job seekers, speakers, professional consultants, resume experts and thought leaders in career search. Since 2000, Jeff has participated in and led career networking groups in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area. In 2008 Jeff launched www.CareerDFW.org, a website for the unemployed and under employed in the DFW area. In 2012, Jeff created www.CareerUSA.org, a website to help those nationwide. CareerDFW is a 501(c)3 organization.
- Author BiographyJeff Morris is an operations and organizations professional with more than 20 years in a light manufacturing, quick-turn environment. He has extensive customer service and team building experience. Jeff is experienced in identifying and implementing solutions (lean manufacturing), facilitating staff development and increasing productivity by incorporating Six Sigma. Jeff moved to Texas in 1987 and worked for one company for more than 13 years until being laid off. Since then, he has been hired, laid off, hired, laid off, hired (Jeff quit this job after 90 days, since they did not pay their bills and it is hard to work with no power), hired again and laid off. In 2007, Jeff started facilitating the North Dallas / Plano Career Focus Group. The group had been meeting since 2001 and Jeff took over for the previous facilitator, who had landed a job. The group assisted in placing more than 210 people in new jobs in 2010, and more than 160 in 2011. In 2008, Jeff Morris founded CareerDFW.org, a website created to assist the unemployed and underemployed in the DFW area. CareerDFW became a 501(c)(3) public charity nonprofit in 2009. CareerDFW is 100 percent run by volunteers, and currently has no full- or part-time employees. Jeff has spoken to more than 50 groups in the DFW area in the past three years about CareerDFW. In 2012, Jeff launched CareerUSA.org, a website like CareerDFW.org, to help those in other communities across the United States.
- Author(s)Jeff Morris
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.