All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionAt one point, the Dalai Lama was asked what surprised him the most about humanity. He answered: Mankind...because they lose their health to make money, then they lose money to recover their health. And since they are so anxious about the future, they do t enjoy the present, which means that they live neither in the present r the future. They live as if they will never die...and they die as if they had never lived. What must be done to give context, purpose and meaning to life and to achieve fulfilment? This is the answer that everyone is searching for, but few find. In this bestselling book (originally released in Latin America), the author argues that we are all capable of mastering our own life and giving it a full meaning - especially if we were to do so with the same strength and perseverance we apply in our companies and jobs! Establishing a life plan and managing it with the same determination as you do in work, and treating your life as your main business, is the key to ensuring happiness is a journey, t a destination .
- Author BiographySalvador Alva is the president of Tecnologico de Monterrey, Mexico. He was previously the president of PepsiCo Latam.
- Author(s)Salvador Alva
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.