All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionMost people have the same fundamental yearnings and questions inside of them. Our most common desire, by far, is to love and to be loved, yet for so many people, love - in its many forms - poses the most difficult challenge of all. YOUR MAGNETIC HEART reveals the nature of the mysterious force of charisma and attraction which is present in us all and which determines the course of our relationships and our lives. Here, life coach and author Rudiger Schache introduces the spiritual and psychological concept of the heart magnet and how it can guide readers to find their true life path. This is explained in ten essential secrets which emphasise self-reflection. The description of each secret is accompanied by practical advice, real-life case histories and spiritual insights from seers and thinkers. Those who embrace these concepts can develop a new consciousness and improve their inner clarity, outer relationships and fortune. By attuning to the force of their heart magnet, readers can attract the people and events for which they have been longing into their lives.
- Author BiographyRuediger Schache is an author, seminar leader, life coach and speaker. He studied economics and psychology, and has worked as marketing director for a prestigious industrial enterprise. However, after a time of personal upheaval, he let go of his former lifestyle and spent a few years living in the U.S. and traveling through four continents. He studied different cultures and different cultural truths, redirecting his life toward the exploration of the connections between human spirit and human reality. He is especially skilled at building bridges between current scientific findings, spiritual truth, and practical life. Ruediger Schache now lives and works with his partner Nicole Diana in Germany, close to Munich. Together, they run an education and research center.
- Author(s)Ruediger Schache
- PublisherHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAlameda, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHunter House Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.