Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA Transformational Picture of MarriageGod created marriage as a beautiful work of art that reflects his glory to the world. But our culture has undervalued and misunderstood it, causing it to lose some of its luster. Like recent restoration projects on the Sistine Chapel and the Mona Lisa, it is time to return marriage to its former glory, and the only way to do that is to take a closer look at what the artist had in mind all along. <p/>In this newly revised and expanded book, Al Janssen takes a fresh look at the exquisite design God has for marriage and brings to light the reasons this union was intended to last a lifetime. The chapters weave real-life stories with great teaching and biblical narratives in order to paint a complete picture of all that marriage can be. Readers will examine elements such as passion, adventure, and commitment that come together to make up the colors of God's design. They will also discover new ways to reflect God's love within marriage--revealing his plan for men and women from the moment he created us.
- Author BiographyAl Janssen has written more than 30 books, including collaborations with authors such as Gary Smalley, Steve Douglass, Amy George, and Brother Andrew. He has assisted ministries such as Focus on the Family, Campus Crusade for Christ, Open Doors, Alliance Defense Fund, and Promise Keepers. Al and his wife, Jo, live in Colorado Springs. Learn more at www.aljanssen.com.
- Author(s)Al Janssen
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication20/11/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleFocus on the Family Marriage
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDr Gary Rosberg,Barbara Rosberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.