All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.63
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.49
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.02
About this product
- DescriptionHave Eugh Money for a Rich Life Without Winning the Lottery How much money is eugh? Vicki Robin has made it her life's work to explore this question. Her remarkable discovery: money is energy and conscious awareness is the key to finding its real value. On Your Money or Your Life Robin shares the nine-step program originally created with her teaching partner Joe Dominguez, which has helped nearly three quarters of a million people worldwide reach new levels of comfort, competence, and consciousness around their personal finances. Updated for the 21st century, this two-CD program offers hands-on tools and practical insights to help you achieve financial independence and enjoy a fulfilling relationship with money by exploring: How to reframe your finances to create a life you love with the income you haveNo shame, blame a healthy attitude to develop toward moneyTips for identifying your eugh point your internal yardstick of fulfillmentHow to reduce your consumption by 25 percent or more and still be happyPractical insights refined from 15 years of participants' experiences to help you worry less, relax more, and gain confidence in your financial abilitiesEven people who win the lottery still have money problems, teaches Robin. Whether you're trying to plan for your future, recover from poor choices in the past, or better manage your daily spending habits, Your Money or Your Life provides a road map with proven tools and pragmatic teachings to you get there.
- Author BiographyVicki RobinVicki Robin is co-author of the national bestseller Your Money or Your Life with the late Joe Dominguez. Called the prophet of consumption downsizers by the New York Times, Vicki has lectured worldwide and appeared in various print and broadcast media including The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and more. She resides on Whidbey Island near Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Vicki Robin
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight95 g
- Width132 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.