All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionWritten through the eyes of a self-described imperfect daughter who did very little to gain the admiration of her mother, this comically recounted childhood (and beyond) provides a fresh and hysterical look at the ever-complicated mother/daughter relationship. The vel moves from personal accounts to amusing (and often shudder-inducing) essays describing mothers from all walks of life, providing fodder for the masses to enjoy.
- Author BiographyLindsey Hockman is a long-time writer who spends her days enjoying life on a sunny island alongside her handsome boyfriend and their awesome dog, Jerry.
- Author(s)Lindsey Hockman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.