Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-study discipleship program for new Christians. Teaches fundamentals of Christian life, introduces God's Word as the source of faith and conduct, and teaches how prayer is communion with God. Includes verses to memorize.
- Author BiographyMike Clarensau is senior director of the Healthy Church Network. When he's not consulting with churches, Mike helps coordinate the hospitality ministries of the church he and Kerry attend. He also enjoys golf, most water sports, and spending time with their two sons, daughter-in-law, and infant granddaughter. He has authored more than a dozen books including, Journey to Integrity, the Sanctity of Life, and Give Them What They Want, and co-authored We Build People. He and his wife, Kerry, have pastored two congregations in Kansas. They currently reside in Springfield, Missouri.
- Author(s)Michael H. Clarensau
- PublisherGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Publishing House,U.S.
- Weight354 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.