All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionStating that there are tried and true ways for people to improve the quality of their life, this book offers practical and logical kwledge from several thinkers, presented in an operations manual format. Containing many workable ideas and suggestions, it provides descriptions to enable the reader to understand them.
- Author BiographyDenise Lammi and David Wojtowicz are sister and brother. They were raised in a small farming community in Southern Alberta. Their education and professional careers took them in different directions until 1989 when David moved to Vancouver from Amsterdam. Denise was already residing in Vancouver. Together, they founded a successful Chartered Accounting practice and grew and managed the practice for 15 years. In 2003, they divested of the practice in order to pursue their many other interests. <P> Together, they have developed and authored numerous courses for the professional development of accountants. Their background and experience has well suited them to approach the matter of personal development in an organized, useful and sensible manner. <P> Denise and David both currently live in Vancouver, Canada.
- Author(s)David Wojtowicz,Denise Lammi
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication12/07/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.