All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionOur attitudes, as earthly human beings, determine how high we fly in our lives. A bad attitude will in turn drive us down low into the emotional muck, and keep us from ever realizing our full potential for living up to our God-given destiny. Readers of Your Pain Is Showing! - the latest 'how-to' on life by L.F. Low - will learn how to monitor and change those bad attitudes, creating healthy paradigms and increasing their tolerance levels for all areas of life, in the process. They will learn, as Christians or otherwise, why they are the way they are, why they feel what they feel and how they can permanently change those pesky undesirable attributes. They'll then be able to propel themselves to new heights, spiritually, emotionally, personally and professionally. Find out how easy it is to become all you were meant to become - and find the perfect peace that a life following Jesus Christ's examples affords. Take a walk down memory lane. * * * * * * * * * Emotional pain is a powerful symptom of our tempestuious modern times. So join... One Special Man's Personal Crusade To Ease Pain!! ...From high-school sophomores to post graduates, immigrants to industrialists, service workers to CEOs, the saved to the secular, the apostolic to the agstic; male, female, black, white, brown, yellow or red, gay, straight... n-Christians! atheists!! - we are equal in God's benevolent eyes. Everyone's talking about it!!! In born-again renegade, spiritual physician and author Larry Low's own understanding eyes, we all just as equally hurt inside. As a result of the temptations and travails presented by the evils of the modern outside world, and our fellow human beings who inhabit it, we all hurt bad and ultimately don't kw how to deal. At all. Pastor Larry is on a one-man band, one-God mission against that commonality of pain. He also kws first hand that our attitude toward - and patience for - others, shapes the paradigms we present to the world. If they are pure, we live in the peace Jesus offers us. If they are t, we live in turmoil. If we live with lies, we die in pain. In the scripturally abundant Your Pain Is Showing!, Pastor Larry succinctly - and with compassion, humor and grace - outlines his tested methods for alleviating pain, through direct contact with God and the identification and eradication of the lies we are misled to believe about ourselves.
- Author BiographyFor the past 20 years Larry Low has worked full time helping emotionally hurting people find inner peace and wholeness. He and his wife Dixie Low have ministered thousands of hours to hundreds of people who had given up on life and become self-destructive because of their hopelessness. Pastor Larry has learned how simple it is to turn inner pain into everlasting peace. There are no issues or personal pains God cannot heal instantly - once we learn to work with Him. Larry has had such success that psychiatrists and clinical psychologists have sought him out for help with their own issues. All people have emotional pain, because all people have misinterpreted past experiences, and God has the perfect plan to heal all who come seeking help. Pastor Larry is currently serving as Dean of Students at Teen Challenge of the Midlands, an adult residential discipleship program for people struggling with compulsive/addictive lifestyles. He is also founder and president of ZoE Publishing and Ministries/Master's Touch where he not only holds seminars and travels where invited but also ministers one-on-one to the hurting who seeks him out. He continues his work calling people out of spiritual apathy by teaching the Body of Christ how easy it is to hear the voice of God and how quickly Jesus responds to their concerns and fears. His goal is to help the Body step up to a higher walk with God through a lifestyle of Genuine Christianity. His greatest prayer is that church leaders would begin to recognize the pains that surround them as God-ordained opportunities awaiting them and their churches. His greatest joy in ministry is to see the spiritually lifeless come alive in Christ as they personally experience how easy it is to gain His inner peace in their life. When spiritually lifeless persons experience the joy of abiding in Christ for the first time, revival starts. Nothing is better than that!
- Author(s)L F Low
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDaryl Jung
- Illustrator(s)Rev Andrew J Spurlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.