Your Perfect Right: Assertiveness and Equality in Your Life and Relationships by Michael L. Emmons, Robert E. Alberti (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.32+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll-new edition of the most widely recommended assertiveness training book helps readers develop more effective self-expression with detailed procedures, examples, and exercises. The ninth edition has been completely revised to include new material on assertive expression in email and social networks, what to do when assertiveness doesn't work, anger expression, persistence, treatments for social anxiety, giving and receiving criticism, facial expression research, social intelligence, personal boundaries, components of assertive behavior, and recent brain research. Not a me-first book - It's all about equal-relationship
- Author BiographyRobert Alberti, PhD, has received international recognition for his writing and editing, often praised as the gold standard for psychological self-help. Recently retired from a long career as a psychologist, marriage and family therapist, book author, editor, and publisher, Alberti's now- inactive professional affiliations include Life Membership and Fellowship in the American Psychological Association, Clinical Membership in the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and more than fifty years of professional membership in the American Counseling Association. His publishing achievements include eight books, newsletters for a number of organizations, dozens of articles, and the editing of more than 100 popular and professional psychology books by other authors. Alberti's formal publications career began in 1970, with the first edition of Your Perfect Right, coauthored with Michael Emmons. Now in its tenth revised edition, Your Perfect Right has over 1.3 million copies in print in the United States, and has been published in translation in more than twenty languages around the world. Alberti collaborated with the late divorce therapist Bruce Fisher on the third edition of Rebuilding, and recently completed the revised fourth edition.
- Author(s)Michael L. Emmons,Robert E. Alberti
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.