All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionGot pregnancy questions? Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester has all the answers you're looking for and more! Written by a retired obstetrician with over 26 years of medical experience, this book will guide you through every step of your first 13 weeks of pregnancy---from your baby's development to changes to expect and complications that can arise in the first trimester. The ultimate pregnancy guide, Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester will educate and help you on your journey toward motherhood. Packed with more extensive information about the first trimester than any other book on the market, let us be your tour guide on all things pregnancy! Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester features: * Extensive expert advice on the first 13 weeks of pregnancy * Answers to the most commonly asked pregnancy questions * Insightful facts and tips to help you cope with the frustrations and unpleasant side effects of the your first trimester * You and your baby's changes week-by-week * Lifestyle choices that can affect your baby's health, including your diet and nutrition, substance abuse, back-to-back pregnancies, and more! * Normal changes to expect in the first trimester * Pregnancy complications that may arise * What to expect from your prenatal visits * And much, much more! An easy-to-read pregnancy guidebook, Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester is your one-stop shop for all things pregnancy. A must-have for all expectant mothers!
- Author BiographyDr. James W. Brann, M.D., FACOG is a retired obstetrician and gynecologist with over 26 years of clinical experience. A graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara, he continued his education at the University Autonoma de Guadalajara Medical School. He spent one year researching the pharmacokinetics of antibiotics use in pregnancy at the University of California at Irvine. Afterwards, he had two internships, one in pediatrics at Loma Linda University Medical School, and the second in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Nevada Medical School. His residency was also at the University of Nevada Medical School. He worked in private practice from 1986 until his retirement. He is author of Surviving the Joy of Pregnancy (Xlibris, 2007) and is president and editorial director of Women's Healthcare Topics (www.womenshealthcaretopics.com), a Web site devoted to educating women on healthcare issues.
- Author(s)Dr James W Brann
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.