All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide for parents with premature babies. The author seeks to demystify complex medical information and advises on everything that can be done to help. She also deals sensitively with parents' emotional problems and includes many personal testimonies and case histories. The book is supported by Tommy's Campaign, an international charity funding research into prematurity, and royalties will go to Tommy's Campaign.
- Author BiographyNikki Bradford is an award-winning author and medical journalist. She was formerly health correspondent for Good Housekeeping magazine. Sandra Lousada is famous for her theatre photographs, her photographs of children, and her iconic portraits of such luminaries as Laurence Olivier, Joan Plowright, Vanessa Redgrave, Albert Finney and Julie Christie. Her photographs have illustrated many books, including, most recently, London's Parks and Gardens, by Jill Billington, and Hampstead Heath, by Deborah Wolton and David McDowall (both Frances Lincoln). Her book Public Faces Private Places: Portraits of Artists 1956-2008 will be published in September 2009, and will be accompanied by a major exhibition at the National Theatre.
- Author(s)Nikki Bradford
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note50 photographs
- Width112 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographs bySandra Lousada
- Foreword bySarah Ferguson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.