Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of: 2014 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Gold Medal, Preschool Picture BookNominee: Foreword Reviews 2014 INDIEFAB Book of the Year, Picture BooksAn ode to growing up, this read-aloud book commemorates the first pair of shoes a child owns and the many memories created while they walk in them. I tied your red shoes for you today. Where will you go in them? How many steps will you take? So many since the first. Was it yesterday or long ago? A celebration of early childhood, this book highlights the many steps a toddler takes: from the initial wobbly ones and stopping in puddles to walking in the park and the all-too-soon day when that first, beloved pair of shoes longer fit. The lush watercolors and rhythmic, evocative text document each proud moment, while reinforcing universal themes of independence, exploration, and unconditional love.
- Author BiographyJohn Hutton is a pediatrician, a children's bookstore owner, and the author of the award-winning Baby Unplugged series. Leah Busch is an award-winning artist and illustrator. They previously collaborated on the book Sleep Baby, Safe and Snug. They both live in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Dr John Hutton,John Hutton
- PublisherBlue Manatee Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Manatee Press
- Weight445 g
- Width241 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leah Busch
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.