All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRead about the fascinating facts and figures related to your hard-working lungs and heart, as well as the massive highway system of veins and arteries that take blood and oxygen everywhere it needs to go.
- Author BiographyMelanie Waldron worked in children's publishing for many years before becoming a full-time author. She has written many non-fiction books for young people and specializes in science and geography topics.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleIgnite: Your Body by Numbers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.