Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you retire, you'll have 45-50 a hours week of extra free time. Even the most absorbing hobbies and interests are unlikely to fill that gap. If a job is what gave you your life structure, you'll need to replace that structure in retirement. Your happiness depends on understanding your own needs and structuring both time and activity to meet those needs. People's definitions of a successful retirement will differ. If you have financial freedom, you may want to get the most out of your new found leisure time, pursue new interests or hobbies, and maybe do some voluntary work. For others, it may be an opportunity to start your own business or a new career. Whatever your goal, retirement needs careful planning in order to make it a fulfilling and rewarding phase of your life. This book shows you how to turn retirement into a new lease of life. You'll find tried and tested templates which you can adjust according to your own inclinations and needs to produce a master plan for a successful and rewarding journey into the third age. It shows: how to set goals for your new way of life; why it's never too late to learn something new; how the internet can open new vistas; how volunteer or part-time work can be beneficial; participating in volunteer work; taking the hobby route to self-actualisation; starting a business for fun or profit; toning up for a healthy lifestyle; and, how to get the best out of travel in retirement.
- Author BiographyJim Green created his own retirement masterplan when he retired a few years ago. Now in his seventies he enjoys runs his own internet business. He is based in Glasgow.
- Author(s)Jim Green
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/08/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Weight26 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.