All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Your Teacher Training Companion is your one-stop-shop for the essential kwledge and skills you need to pass your course with confidence. Guiding you through your time in school and your studies, it will ensure you develop both the practical teaching skills and academic skills required to become a successful teacher. Written in an accessible, -nsense style, it succinctly covers the most important aspects of becoming a teacher, showing you how to balance the competing demands of teaching in school, your course and social life. It is illustrated throughout with the case study of a fellow trainee teacher, focusing on developing best practice and ways in which you can pass on key skills to your learners. * Essential topics covered include: * classroom management * effective lesson planning * teaching methods * learning theory * assessment and feedback * delivering a highly successful lesson * making time and space for your studies * improving your writing skills * writing assignments and building your teaching portfolio * planning and delivering an effective presentation Designed for the very busy trainee on all routes to qualified teacher status, Your Teacher Training Companion, 2ed offers you the essential kwledge and skills you need to get the most out of your time with pupils, improve your study skills, successfully achieve qualified teacher statues and manage your early career as an NQT.
- Author BiographyJim McGrath was Course Director for the MA in Education and Professional Development at Birmingham City University, UK. Anthony Coles was Reader in Post-Compulsory Education and Director of Continuous Professional Development for the Faculty of Education, Law and Social Sciences at Birmingham City University, UK.
- Author(s)Anthony Coles,Jim McGrath
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables, 17 black & white line drawings
- Weight616 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.