All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet your entire life on track with an accelerated trajectory Your Trajectory Code is a guide to understanding why you are where you are, and t where you want to be and how to change it. Once you understand what the trajectory code is, you can gain an accelerated understanding of yourself and others, including family members, friends, neighbors, colleagues, and anyone else. You'll be able to recognize how tiny 1% adjustments can significantly change your trajectory for the rest of your life. Your inner dialogue guides you along your trajectory, and this book will teach you the five fundamental types of people in your consciousness, and how they can either accelerate your rate of success or derail you straight into a trajectory of misery. We all have the opportunity to make decisions and guide what line or path we follow in life. One trajectory takes you toward greater accomplishments, while the other moves you in the direction of mediocrity and complacency. Understanding the trajectory code and line is what separates winners from losers, and Your Trajectory Code shows you how. * Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others * Make tiny adjustments that have a big impact * Discover who in your life might hold you back * Steer your trajectory toward achievement and success The path of your life is t predetermined. You have control, and it's never to late to make the changes that could bring you greater happiness. Have you settled for good eugh long eugh? Are you ready to rock the boat? Your Trajectory Code is the key to figuring out what needs to change, and how to change it to point your trajectory skyward.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY MAGEE is the author of more than twenty books, two college textbooks, and four bestsellers, and is the publisher of PERFORMANCE/P360 Magazine. He has been called one of today's leading leadership and marketing strategists, and his Performance Execution clients include many Fortune 100 firms and government agencies. Jeff is a Certified Speaking Professional, a Certified Management Consultant, and a Certified Professional Direct Marketer.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Magee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.