All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD-ROM. Citizenship in the United States is the legal status given to a legal member of the country. It involves rights, duties, and privileges and is one of the most coveted gifts that the U.S. government can bestow on a person and the most important immigration benefit that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can grant. The road map outlined in this book will help foreign nationals to apply for citizenship and will lead those seeking citizenship to the fastest and easiest way to do so. With the guidance of this up-to-date book you will learn about the application instructions, procedures, required forms, eligibility information, application requirements, waivers, exceptions, special cases, the naturalisation process, application forms, immigration forms, certificates of naturalisation, and dual citizenship. In addition, you will become kwledgeable about the principles of the U.S. Constitution, favourable disposition toward the United States, the benefits of being a citizen, and the responsibilities of being a citizen. You will be provided with information on the interview, sample test questions and answers, a list of all USCIS offices nation-wide, a list of U.S. embassies and consulates, and everything else you will need to kw to become a United States citizen in time at all, including how to pass the citizenship test.
- Author BiographyAnita Lambert Biase is a former teacher and now works as a freelance writer. She has written and published many stories, poems, articles, and columns in national, regional, and online publications. Anita has also helped to write and edit several collections of educational materials. She recently contributed a story to Chicken Soup for the Souls of Mothers and Sons (2006). Ms. Biase resides in Chula Vista, California, in a community of immigrants and proud new citizens. During her teaching career she taught many students who were new to the United States. She was privileged to be able to watch these children grow and to see them and their families become U.S. citizens.
- Author(s)Anita Biase
- PublisherAtlantic Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOcala
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtlantic Publishing Co
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight374 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.