All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionYou already kw what you need to do w...you need to start planning your video strategy for yourself, product, or company. What you are looking for w is how to go about doing it! Ah, that's the purpose of this small eBook (yes in text form...with video examples included). It's for the DIY's (Do it Yourself-ers) who want to bring attention to their message, product or service. We are going to hold your hand to help you get the most out of your videos. You will learn our 7-step successful process to get you going. Plan: Kw your story, strategy, objectives, and goals. Prepare: Kw what you want to say. Practice: Tweak your speech or requests for testimonials. Present: Check your environment, stage, and appearance. Produce: Edit to a concise nub. Post: What to include when you post your video. Promote: Start the ball rolling for spreading the good word about you. Did you kw you can push your video out to all the major video services...FOR FREE! Did you kw you can easily post your video on your blog or Facebook page? The Playbook can show you how to do it! Did you kw that video is one of the best way to initiate and expand your marketing gravity towards YOU! Did you kw that...whatever. And much, much more!
- Author BiographyWhile practicing a speech using video, I realized I had a love for the possibilities video brings. I decided to say goodbye to my IT-focused career and morph to help people and companies demonstrate their value through video. It wasn't that far-fetched. I draw on my experience as a published author, speaker, trainer, business architect, big social media user, and screenwriter; I decided to take the leap and I haven't looked back! I call myself a Chief Thought Translator because I help convert YOUR ideas into something to help YOU make more revenue. My enthusiasm and creative mind add a touch of levity to make every interaction a friendly and productive one. The ideas and suggestions I share are always focused on helping YOU to succeed. After all, it's not a transaction but a relationship! Allow me the opportunity to help YOU by being your video strategist. My unique combinations of skills are available to help you succeed. Areas I can help you include engaging through video with people not like you, expanding your market, and becoming flexible for change. As an entrepreneur, I have successfully built both service and product-based small companies (with the assistance of Scarlet) involving photography, business architecture, graphic design and video skills. Do I know about social media? Well, I've authored multiple blogs, articles, chapters, books and have written in the new book style that will culminate in a Vook (video book). I've been published by McGraw-Hill, American Management Association and Addison-Wesley. I continually self-publish and use digital media (blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, eZines, and videos) to share my knowledge with individuals and businesses just like yours. How can this help YOU? I mentor and inspire others with my story-telling speeches and insights into today's digital world. With my combination of social media knowledge, business sense, strategy, and planning; I can help your business: 1. come up with ideas that help you succeed, 2. provide a customized plan to help them reach your goals, 3. hold your hand through mentoring, and/or 4. help you produce what you need. So, who is Pat Ferdinandi? Well, Mark Twain squawked it best: She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Following the Equator; Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar I'm different. I'm engaging. I know what I'm talking about and am willing to share it with YOU.
- Author(s)Pat Ferdinandi
- Date of Publication23/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.