All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor most people, eating is an enjoyable experience. The family dinner table is usually a scene of conviviality and fellowship, where food usually brings out the best of humour in everyone and that, along with urishment, should be its proper role in our lives but, when food becomes an obsession, as it had for author Barbara McCalmon, conviviality, friendship and humour have part in the eating experience. There is only misery. No matter how hopeless a problem may appear, there is always a solution. As McCalmon writes: Finding the solution to my eating obsession was t so easy. As diets and exercise programmes took my weight on a roller-coaster ride, it became obvious that my solution resided t within t within the amount of calories I consumed but within my soul and why I willingly consumed so much food. Confronting my need to change brought on a fear of what must first be done to pinpoint the real source of the problem ...To solve this problem, one must first reconnect with their inner foundation a higher power and re-establish their self-trust to bring balance back into their lives. It is then that peace and joy will finally return and allow you to live a balanced and healthy life.
- Author(s)Barbara McCalmon
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.