All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionHelen, the Countess Godwin, kws there is thing more unbearably tedious than a virtuous woman. After all, she's been one for ten long years while her scoundrel of a husband lives with strumpets and causes scandal after scandal. So she decides it's time for a change: she styles her hair in the newest, most daring mode, puts on a shockingly transparent gown and goes to a ball like Cinderella, hoping to find a Prince Charming to sweep her off her feet ...and into his bed. But instead of a prince, she finds only her own volatile, infuriatingly handsome husband, Rees, the Earl Godwin. They'd eloped to Gretna Green in a fiery passion, but passions can sometimes burn too hot to last. However, Rees w makes her a brazen offer, and Helene decides to become his wife again ...but t in name only. No, this time she decides to be very, very wicked indeed.
- Author BiographyA New York Times bestseller many times over, Eloisa James lives in New York City, where she is a Shakespeare professor (with an M.Phil. from Oxford). She is also the mother of two children and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight.
- Author(s)Eloisa James
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleDuchess in Love
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight250 g
- Width126 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.