All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionYour iPad at Work iOS 6 on iPad 2 and iPad 3rd generation Supercharge your business effectiveness with any model of iPad-in the office, on the road, everywhere! Do you have an iPad? Put it to work! If you're a manager, entrepreneur, or professional...a consultant, salesperson, or freelancer...this book will make you more efficient, more effective, and more successful! Your iPad at Work includes the latest information about all iPad models running iOS 6 (or later), whether the tablet is equipped with Wi-Fi only or Wi-Fi + 3G/4G Internet connectivity. It's packed witheasy, ntechnicalbusiness solutions you can use right w-each presented with quick, foolproof, full-color instructions. Securely connect your iPad to your network; sync your email, contacts, calendar, Office documents, and smartphone; make the most of iPad's latest productivity apps; capture up-to-the-minute news and financial data; even discover powerful specialized apps foryourjob andyourindustry. You already kw how much fun your iPad is, w discover how incredibly productive it can make you! * Secure your iPad with passwords and data encryption * Connect your iPad to a wireless printer * Discover today's most powerful iPad business apps * Manage your contacts and relationships with a Contact Relationship Manager (CRM) app * Do your word processing, spreadsheet and database management while on the go * Access your email and surf the Web from almost anywhere * Make winning sales and business presentations from your iPad * Read PC and Mac files, from Microsoft Office to Adobe PDF * Use Siri as your virtual assistant to control your iPad using your voice * Use your iPad more efficiently on the road and while traveling * Manage your company's social networking presence from your tablet * Participate in real-time video conferences and virtual meetings using FaceTime, Skype, or ather app * Print wirelessly from your iPad to almost any printer * Create and distribute iPad content, or have a custom app developed for your business * Add hardware and accessories that make your iPad even more useful
- Author BiographyJason R. Rich (www.JasonRich.com) is the bestselling author of more than 54 books, as well as a frequent contributor to a handful of major daily newspapers, national magazines, and popular websites. He also is an accomplished photographer and an avid Apple iPad, iPhone, and Mac user. Some of his recently published books include Your iPad at Work, Second Edition (Que), iPad & iPhone Tips & Tricks (Que), OS X Mountain Lion Tips & Tricks (Que), and How To Do Everything MacBook Air (McGraw-Hill). You can read more than 100 free feature-length how to articles by Jason R. Rich covering the Apple iPhone and iPad at the Que Publishing website. Visit www.iOSArticles.com and click the Articles tab. You can also follow Jason R. Rich on Twitter (@JasonRich7).
- Author(s)Jason R. Rich
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width156 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.