All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Daddo s outrageous new collection of short stories, You re Dropped, follows some of the characters in the Sprung! collections and introduces some new ones. And this time the stories are all about love. There s how to get your arm round your date at the movies, where to put your ses, how to help your mum and dad through The Talk, and how to handle being dropped. Crushes, first dates, first kisses, first break-ups: for young readers it s a handbook on what to expect; for adults it s a hilarious reminder of what they were hoping to forget! Through his television work with children, and his own parenting, Andrew Daddo started to write a series of short stories for young readers. Anyone who has seen Andrew on television kws that he is a born storyteller. And the stories in You re Dropped are the kind that parents and grandparents long for, and the kids themselves love: stories of adventure, comedy and mischief from an almost legendary Australia, a place that is often t reported in the daily news. Andrew Daddo is fast becoming a major figure in Australian writing for young readers. Terry Denton is one of the secrets behind the success of Andy Griffiths Just series, and his illustrations put ather mischievous twist in Andrew Daddo s adventures.
- Author BiographyAndrew Daddo has been well known to television audiences in Australia and overseas for more than ten years, as a presenter on American MTV, Lonely Planet, 11 AM, and (with Ernie Dingo) Kidspeak and Olympic Sunrise. He is currently a reporter on The Great Outdoors.He is a mad golfer and lives with his wife Jacqui, son Felix and baby daughter Anouk on Sydney s northern beaches. Terry Denton is one of Australia s best loved artists: he has won many awards including Picture Book of the Year, and he created the look for ABCTV s internationally successful children s show Lift Off. Terry lives with his wife and children in Mornington.
- Author(s)Andrew Daddo
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2002
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Terry Denton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10 To 99
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.