Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIrish Women have been around for ages - some would say almost as long as Irish Men. We've learned a lot in that time but, until w, we haven't shared it. Perhaps being shushed by priests/foreign invaders/the wind for too long has taken its toll - but our time has finally come to speak out. Here comedian Tara Flynn shares the wisdom of the Irishwoman, and why she holds the keys to success in life and how to live it - especially the rough bits. Armed with her all-purpose 'You're grand' philosophy, there is thing the Irishwoman can't weather (even the weather). Need dating advice? Ask an Irishwoman. Need a recipe for brown bread? We're your gals. Worried about death? Don't be! Put the fun back in funeral! Covering all things grand, from the grand basics starter pack, to how to spice up your love life (a lesson in 'Irotica', anyone?) - if this book doesn't change your life (and it will), it might just help you laugh at it.
- Author BiographyTara Flynn is an Irishwoman so she knows first-hand what at least one Irishwoman thinks. She is from Co. Cork, which means she has plenty of opinions and is more than happy to share them. Her work has taken her all over the world but she found herself an American husband while she was away so that worked out well. She works as an actress, columnist, improviser and stand up comedian and has appeared in hit TV shows such as Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle and Irish Pictorial Weekly. She makes satirical videos (Racist B&B; Armagayddon) whenever she gets cross about inequality. She lives in Dublin with the American Husband. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Tara Flynn
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication16/10/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight398 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.