You're Hired! Assessment Centres: Essential Advice for Peak Performance by Ceri Roderick (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.09Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've applied for a job or graduate recruitment scheme and w have to make it through the assessment centre selection process. You're going head-to-head with many other impressive - and competitive - candidates for the job so need to stand out as the winning applicant. Scared and nervous, how to you perform your best on the day? Find out how inside to deliver your peak performance at an assessment centre. Packed with sample questions and practise examples, you can prepare for every test you'll face at the assessment centre to enhance your chance at success. Full of insider advice from the people who prepare assessment centre tests, discover how to boost your scores and impress employers with your performance. Notoriously rigorous (and gruelling), assessment centres offer you a great opportunity to show off your skills and competencies - as long as you are prepared and confident. From work simulations, role plays and group exercises to presentations, interviews and psychometric tests, in order to succeed you need to be ready for a wide variety of assessment exercises. You're Hired! Assessment Centres prepares you for this and more - find out how to: -Enhance your performance at an assessment centre -Boost your confidence in role playing and interviews -Impress assessors with your skills and competencies -Deliver great presentations -Excel in group exercises Large companies use assessment centres to help them whittle down job applicants and assess your suitability to their organisation. Whether you're looking for your first graduate job or have to face an assessment centre as part of the recruitment process, make sure you impress and perform to the best of your ability. You're Hired! Assessment Centres is written by psychologists who specialise in recruitment. Experts in designing and delivering assessment programmes, they have created selection and interview systems for some of the world's most prestigious employers; from law firms to major accountancy firms and from pharmaceuticals businesses to high street retailers. The You're Hired! series shows job hunters how to research, apply for and land the job of their dreams. Each book is filled with tips, advice and useful exercises to help prepare for every stage of the job search. Other books in the You're Hired! series include...You're Hired! CV You're Hired! Interview You're Hired! Interview Answers You're Hired! Psychometric Tests You're Hired! CVs, Interviews & Psychometric Tests
- Author BiographyCeri Roderick is an expert in designing and delivering assessment programmes, with many years' experience working with blue chip companies and government organisations on job selection. Ceri is Head of Assessment at Pearn Kandola, a business psychology consultancy.
- Author(s)Ceri Roderick
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleYou're Hired!
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.